We’re glad you’ve reached out to our forest at https://runo.design. We care most about two things: your satisfaction with your purchase and the trust you place in us. In connection with the appearance on May 25, 2018. general data protection regulation – the popular RODO, we provide basic information about the regulation and the controller of your data to detail what data is collected from you, how it is used, and what rights you have to control this information.
What is RODO?
The RODO (General Data Protection Regulation) is an EU regulation that went into effect on May 25, 2018. Its task is to regulate the handling of personal data across Europe. It concerns, among other things. Protection of information concerning you. We need your personal information so that we can process your order, or inform you of news in our offer or discounts. With RODO, you have more control over the processing of your personal data – Who? When? How?
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The administrator of your data is RUNO.DESIGN S.C. based at ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 Warsaw, NIP 7011020429.
We also have a designated Personal Data Inspector in our ranks, who oversees the correctness of personal data processing. He can be contacted via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at the above address.
What personal data do we process and how?
Personal information is any information that allows you to be identified. At Runo.Design, we sometimes ask you to provide certain information when you make a purchase or use the Runo.Design website. This includes contact information such as name, email address, phone number, delivery address, billing information, purchase history or payment or credit card information. It’s also information about physical characteristics (e.g., clothing size) or marketing preferences, and in terms of cookies (common cookies).
Why do we as Runo.Desing process your data?
The basis for processing the data is that it is required for the performance of the sales contract – delivery of the goods you ordered. Providing us with personal data is voluntary, but without it we will not be able to conclude a contract. It is also needed to provide you with information about new products in our offer, or periodic promotions, which carry out in this way the so-called “new products”. marketing purpose, thanks to the consent given to us. Providing us with personal information for marketing purposes is also voluntary. When you enter into a contract, your data is also processed for accounting, logistical, as well as tax purposes by the so-called “contracting authority”. processors. We’re talking about the warehouse that prepares your order, the courier company that delivers your shipment, the person who handles the accounting and invoicing, or the web host that stores your purchase data on the server. These entities also conduct their operations in accordance with the standards introduced by the RODO.
Storage period of your data
Runo.Design will process your personal data during the term of the contract and thereafter for as long as required by applicable law or our legitimate interest. Details of data retention periods are provided for in tax, civil law and accounting regulations.
What rights does RODO introduce for you?
Thanks to the provisions of RODO, you have the right to:
1. receive information on whether your data is being processed
2. access to your personal data, e.g. you can request a copy of it, and get information on the detailed manner and purpose of its processing, as well as its source.
3. Request rectification or correction of data if the data is not correct
4. to request erasure or restriction of processing of personal data, but not always. If your data is processed by us for the purpose of entering into and performing a contract or is processed in compliance with the law, your request may not be effective. If your personal data is processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of Runo.Design – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to object to data processing for direct marketing and profiling.
5. withdraw your consent to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on consent.
6. to exercise the above rights. To do so, contact us or the designated Data Protection Officer (email@example.com).
Remember, if you feel that your rights are being violated, you also have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Above we have rearranged any issues that may be of interest to you. If you have any comments, additional question about the use of information about you, write to us and we will be happy to answer.
All rights to the entire content of the Runo.Design website are reserved. Runo.Design reserves the right to make changes to part or all of the service without notice.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the final device of the Visitor of Runo.Design and are intended for use on the websites of Runo.Design. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Visitor’s end device of Runo.Design and accessing them is the operator of this website.
Cookies are used for:
– adapting the content of the websites to the Visitor’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Visitor of Runo.Design and appropriately display the website, adapted to his/her individual needs
– creation of statistics, which help to understand how Visitors of Runo.Design use websites, which allows to improve their structure and content
Runo.Design uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Visitor’s terminal device until the Visitor logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on the Visitor’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the Visitor.
The following types of cookies are used within Runo.Design:
– indispensable cookies, enabling the use of services available within Runo.Design, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication within Runo.Design.
– cookies used for security purposes, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on Runo.Design
– performance cookies, enabling the collection of information about the use of the Runo.Design websites
– Functional cookies that allow remembering the Visitor’s chosen settings and personalizing the Visitor’s interface, e.g. with regard to the Visitor’s chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc.
– advertising cookies, enabling us to provide Visitors with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the Visitor’s terminal device by default. Visitors to Runo.Design can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Visitor Runo.Design each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
Cookies placed on the end device of the Runo.Design Visitor and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Runo.Design operator.
More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your web browser menu.