TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RUNO.DESIGN ONLINE STORE
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. the Internet Store, available at the Internet address www.runo.design, is run by partners conducting joint business on the basis of a civil partnership under the name RUNO.DESIGN MAGDALENA DEJA MARCIN GÓRNICKI S.C., based at: ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 in Warsaw, operating under NIP: 7011020429, REGON: 388113321
(2) These Rules of the online store determine the principles of making purchases in the online store Runo.design and, in particular, the principles and procedure for the conclusion of distance sales contracts through the store, as well as the procedure for complaints and the procedure for withdrawal from the contract by the Consumer.
(3) With respect to Services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in Art. 9 of the Law on Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
4 The Regulations are addressed to all customers of the Store. All customers are required to familiarize themselves with the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, before making a purchase.
(5) Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations. Sales are made on the basis of the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of the order.
(6) Each customer has the opportunity to review the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on the hyperlink “Terms and Conditions” on the Store’s website www.runo.design. Regulations can be downloaded and printed at any time.
7. all information contained on the website of the Store www.runo.design relating to products (including prices), do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Article. 66 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964. (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended), but an invitation to conclude a contract, pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code of April 23, 1964. (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended). The Customer, by sending the Order Form, makes an offer to buy the indicated Goods for the price and conditions specified in the description.
Regulations – this set of regulations organizing the rules of use of Store Services by Customers.
Consumer – a natural person making a civil contract through the Store, not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
Customer – a natural person (including a Consumer) who is at least 13 years old (provided that he/she has obtained the consent of his/her legal representative), a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, to which special regulations grant legal capacity, who uses the Services provided by the Store.
Order Form – Service available on the Store’s website, by means of which the Customer can make a purchase, in particular by adding Goods to the Cart and specifying certain terms and conditions of the Sales Agreement, among others. method of delivery and payment.
Basket – element of the Store, where the Goods selected by the Customer are visible, and where the Customer has the opportunity to establish and modify the Order data, including the quantity of Products purchased.
Store – Internet service, belonging to the Seller, available under the domain: www.runo.design, through which the Customer can purchase Goods from the Seller.
Seller – partners conducting jointly business activity on the basis of a civil partnership agreement under the name RUNO.DESIGN TOBIASZ DEJA MARCIN GÓRNICKI S.C., with its registered seat at: ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 in Warsaw, who, in the course of their commercial or professional activities, offer sales through their website.
Merchandise – a movable thing traded between the Store and the Customer, the terms of sale of which are specified in the Order Form.
Sales contract – Agreement for the sale of Goods at a distance concluded by the Customer through the Store, usually through the Order Form.
3.RECEIVING AND PROCESSING ORDERS
(1) The use of the Store is conditional on reading and accepting these Regulations. By placing an order, the customer accepts the content of the Terms and Conditions.
(2) Orders from Customers are accepted by means of a sent Order Form, made through the website: www.runo.design 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
(3) The order of Goods is carried out by selecting the Goods in which the Customer is interested, clicking on the “ADD TO CART” button, located next to the description of the Goods, and then, from the “CART” level, located in the Shop tab, filling out the Order Form, including the selection of the form of delivery, and then clicking on the confirmation of purchase.
(4) After placing an order, the customer receives a confirmation of the placed order to his e-mail address, provided in the Order Form.
(5) After the customer receives confirmation of acceptance of the offer, the process of order processing by the Seller begins, whereby:
– In the case of an order paid by traditional transfer – it begins after the payment for the order is credited to the Store’s bank account.
(6) Orders placed in the Store are processed during the working hours of the Store (on working days, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 to 17:00. Orders placed on business days after hrs. 17:00, Saturdays, Sundays or holidays, will be processed on the next business day.
7 The customer will receive a message about the acceptance of the order for execution, which is understood as a statement by the Seller about the acceptance of the offer. As soon as it is received, by the Customer, the Contract of Sale is concluded.
8. a VAT invoice is issued for each order.
9 The available means of communication of the Customer with the Store are:
– E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Facebook Messenger: Runo.design
– Instagram: runo_design
– Mailing address – RUNO.DESIGN S.C. ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 Warsaw
10. the price specified in the order is the total value that the customer is obliged to pay (gross price). It includes the tax due. The cost of delivery is not included in the price, as it depends on the delivery method chosen by the customer for the purchase.
11. the Seller reserves the right to change prices located in the Store, to introduce new Goods for sale, to carry out and cancel promotional actions, or to make changes in them, in accordance with applicable laws.
(12) If the Consumer will be required to pay more than the agreed price, described in the preceding paragraph, the Shop will immediately inform the Customer about this fact, explaining the reason for the difference in price. The Client will be charged with additional costs only after obtaining the Client’s express consent.
(1) The shipment of the order in the Store is carried out through: InPost Parcel Machines, InPost Courier and Polish Post Office for foreign shipments.
(2) Orders placed in the Store are processed only on business days. Orders placed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be processed on the next business day.
3. waiting time for delivery is usually: 1-3 business days for in-stock goods. In the case of unavailable or custom-made goods, the lead time may extend up to 30 days. The waiting time consists of the order processing time, i.e. the completion of the Goods for the order and the expected delivery time, which is up to 24 hours, for Poland.
(4) The seller is not responsible for delays caused by the carrier.
(5) When receiving a shipment delivered by a courier, the Customer should in his presence carefully check the content and completeness of the shipment, the condition of the outer packaging and the condition of the ordered Goods. In case of damage to the shipment, the customer should draw up a damage report with the courier, in two identical copies signed by the customer and the courier.
6 It is possible to pick up in person in the area of Warsaw, after prior arrangement between the Customer and the Store (the company’s headquarters is not a Stationary Store).
7 . Order processing time is calculated from the moment of positive authorization of payment.
(1) All prices quoted in the Store are gross prices in Polish zloty and include all applicable taxes.
(2) To the price of the Goods shall be added the cost of delivery in the amount indicated in the shipping tab, for the method of delivery selected by the Customer.
(1) As part of the operation of the Store, the following payment methods are possible:
– BLIK payment
– bank transfer
– by traditional transfer
– Payment cards:
* Visa Electron
- The operator of the payment cards is PayPro SA Clearing Agent, ul. Pastelowa 8, 60-198 Poznań, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068.
(3) The customer who has chosen the option of payment by traditional transfer is obliged to pay for the order placed, within 5 working days, from the date of placing the order. Otherwise, the Seller’s offer is not binding and the order is removed from the system. In the title of the payment you only need to specify the number of the order being placed. It is possible to extend the deadline for payment, with prior notice to the Store staff.
(1) The Seller shall be liable under the warranty for physical and legal defects of the Goods, to the extent specified in Art. 556 et seq. of the Civil Code Act of April 23, 1964. (i.e., Journal of Laws 2019, item 1145, as amended).
(2) Physical defect of the Goods consists in the non-conformity of the sold Goods with the contract, which occurs when:
– The goods do not have the properties they should have due to the purpose of the contract, resulting from the circumstances or purpose;
– The goods do not have the properties that the Seller assured the Customer about;
– The goods are not suitable for the purpose that the Customer informed the Seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the Seller did not object to such purpose;
– The goods were issued to the customer in an incomplete condition.
(3) In the case of a Consumer, the public assurances of the manufacturer or the entity that places the Goods on the market, in the scope of its business, or that presents itself as a manufacturer, shall be treated equally with the assurance of the Seller. However, the Seller shall not be liable when these assurances did not know or could not have known, or when these assurances could not have influenced the Consumer’s decision to conclude the sales contract, and when the content of these assurances was corrected before the conclusion of the sales contract.
(4) The seller shall be liable under warranty if the physical defect is discovered before the expiration of two years from the date of delivery of the item to the customer.
(5) In the case of a Consumer, when a physical defect is discovered before the expiration of one year from the date of delivery of the Goods, it shall be presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the time of delivery of the Goods.
(6) If the buyer is a consumer, and the physical defect is discovered before the expiration of one year from the date of delivery of the sold thing, the defect or its cause is presumed to have existed at the time when the danger passed to the
(7) If the Goods have a defect, the Customer may submit a statement of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller immediately replaces the defective Goods with defect-free ones or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or the Seller has failed to comply with the obligation to replace the Goods with defect-free goods or remove the defect.
(8) If the Goods have a defect, the Customer may also request to replace the item with a defect-free one or to remove the defect.
(9) The Consumer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand the replacement of the Goods with defect-free Goods or, instead of replacing the Goods, demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the Goods into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Consumer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by the Seller.
10 The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
11.Complaints about the Goods, may be made:
– In writing, to the address of the Seller’s registered office;
– by e-mail, to the e-mail address indicated in the confirmation of the Order.
12 The complaint should include:
– data of the person making the complaint (name, mailing address, optionally – e-mail address and contact telephone number);
– indicating the reason for the complaint and the content of the request;
– Order number, appearing in the confirmation of acceptance of the Order;
– The original or a copy of the proof of purchase (e.g., receipt or invoice) may facilitate the filing of a claim, but is not necessary to file a claim.
(13) The Customer, exercising the rights under the warranty, shall deliver the defective Goods, at the expense of the Seller, to the address: RUNO.DESIGN S.C. ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 Warsaw The claim form can be found in the return and exchange tab.
14. the Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint within 14 days of receipt.
(15) If the complaint is justified, the Seller undertakes to replace the defective Goods with defect-free Goods or remove the defect within 30 days from the date of the Customer’s complaint.
(16) In the event of an effective withdrawal from the contract, the Seller undertakes to refund the payment within 14 days, from the date of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract, provided that the refund will not be made until the Goods are received back or the Consumer provides proof of their return.
(17) If the buyer who is a consumer demanded replacement of the item or removal of the defect, or made a statement on reduction of the price, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and the seller did not respond to this demand within fourteen days, it is considered that the seller recognized the demand as justified.
(18) A claim for removal of a defect or replacement of Goods with defect-free Goods shall be barred by the statute of limitations of one year from the date of discovery of the defect. In the case of a Consumer, the statute of limitations cannot end before two years.
8.RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1 In accordance with the Law on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014. (i.e., Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287, as amended), the Consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of Goods purchased from the Store, without stating a reason, by submitting an appropriate statement in writing, within 14, counting from the date of issuance of the Goods (i.e., from the date of receipt of the Goods by the Consumer). In order for the Consumer to meet this deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement, before its expiration. The provision does not apply to custom-made orders.
(2) The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. The return form can be found in the Return and Exchange tab.
(3) The return form being a withdrawal from the contract should be sent to the address: RUNO.DESIGN S.C., ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 Warsaw.
(4) The consumer shall return the Goods to the Seller within 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Goods before its expiration.
(5) Return of Goods should be made to the address of the Seller: RUNO.DESIGN S.C., ul. Kruczkowskiego 4A/10, 00-412 Warsaw.
(6) The Seller, within 14 days, from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, will return to the Consumer all payments made by him, but the return of payments will not take place until the Goods are received back or the Consumer provides proof of their return.
7 The seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Consumer.
(8) The right of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance shall not be granted to an entity other than the Consumer.
9. the Seller does not implement the return of goods manufactured on customer’s order with an individual design.
(10) In the event that there is a need for a refund for a transaction made by a customer with a payment card, the seller shall make the refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the customer
9.OUT-OF-COURT DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable laws shall apply̨. Disputes, if the Consumer so wishes, are resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or trial before an arbitration court at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. Consumers can also use equivalent and lawful methods of pre-court or out-of-court dispute resolution, e.g. through the EU online ODR platform or by choosing any authorized entity from among those on the OCCP’s register. The seller declares its intention and agrees to an out-of-court settlement of a consumer dispute. As a last resort, the case will be decided by a court of local and material jurisdiction.
10.PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) The customer, by placing an order, agrees to the processing, provided by him, of personal data, for the purpose of carrying out and servicing the order, by the Seller, who is also the administrator of personal data, within the meaning of Art. 7 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88.
(2) The administrator of personal data, provided by the Customer, when using the Store, is the Seller.
(3) Personal data, located in the database of the Seller, shall not be transferred to entities that do not participate in the implementation of the Sales Agreement.
4 The customer in accordance with Art. 15 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), OJ L 119, 4.5.2016, p. 1-88 have the right to access their personal data, can request their correction or deletion. The Vendor provides each Customer with the right to control the processed personal data.
(5) The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents the execution of the Customer’s order.
(1) The Regulations set out the rules for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement for the sale of Goods located on the website of the Store.
(2) The contract of sale is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3 The Regulations are available to all Customers in electronic version on the Store’s website www.runo.design.
(4) In order to use the Services of the Store, it is necessary to have equipment that allows access to the Internet and a web browser that allows the display of web pages, as well as to provide an e-mail address to send information, concerning the implementation of the order.
5 It is forbidden for all persons, including customers, to post unlawful content on the Store’s website.
(6) In matters not covered by these Regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable law shall apply.
(7) The Regulations do not exclude and do not limit any of the rights of the Customer, who is a Consumer, to which he is entitled under the mandatory provisions of law. In the event of a conflict between the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to consumers, the provisions shall prevail.
(8) In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or should become invalid or ineffective, the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions for the remainder shall not be affected. In such a case, the Parties shall replace the invalid or ineffective provision with another that reflects the intended economic purpose as closely as possible. Accordingly, this also applies to any gaps in the Regulations.